AVOTurboworld's PU sway bar bushings are a big improvement over the stock bushings on current models. The stock bushings are one of the weakest points of their suspension design. The OEM bushing was designed primarily for comfort and is very soft. It's known to fail prematurely, especially in areas with poor roads.
Upgraded sway bar bushings will cut the slop out of your handling. By replacing the soft rubber sway bar bushing with a much stronger polyurethane bush, this will help enhance the sway bars performance. AVO Turboworld sway bar bushings are designed to fit the standard stabilizer bar mounting bracket. Please measure your vehicles stabilizer bar diameter before placing your order.
This Product fits these Vehicles:
- Subaru BRZ FA20 (2012+)
- Toyota 86/FRS 86 FA20 (2012+)
- Impreza WRX EJ25 (2008-2014)
- Impreza WRX FA20F (2015+)
- Impreza STI EJ25 (2008-2014) (2015+)
- Forester XT EJ25 (2009-2013)
- Liberty GT EJ25 (2010-2015)
- Outback 2.5i EJ253 (2010-2012)
- Outback 2.5i FB25 (2013-2015)
- Outback 3.6r EZ36D (2010-2015)