The Kurofune is Link’s first G4+ ECU built to run off adapter looms.
The Kurofune is a direct replacement for a common aftermarket Japanese ECU, but with significantly more functionality and user configurability than the ECU it replaces. Sharing the same connector footprint and pinout to this ECU means there are already a host of aftermarket adapter looms that will allow the Kurofune to plug straight in.
Special hardware features included in the Kurofune, such as differential trigger inputs and analog outputs which can be used to emulate a MAF or oxygen sensor, makes it Link’s most suitable ECU for “piggy back” type installs.
- 10 x Digital Inputs
- 3 x Temperature Inputs
- 9 x Analog Inputs
- 2 x Differential Trigger Inputs
- 2 x Knock Inputs
- 8 x Injection Drives
- 8 x Ignition Drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary Outputs
- 4 Analog Outputs
- +5V Sensor Power Supply
- 1 x Sixty Four Pin Connector
- 1 x CAN Bus
- 1 x USB Mini Tuning Connection
- 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
- 100 channels of logging.
- 32Mb of logging memory.
- All Motorsport features including antilag, traction and launch control
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning.
- OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps.
- Individual cylinder correction.